Answered By: Claire Townsend
Last Updated: 15 Mar, 2024     Views: 13

Lost Property is kept at the Library reception, so please ask there if it has been handed in and try to give as detailed a description as possible including when you may have lost it.

If you have lost your uniCARD, you will need to speak to Digital Services to have the card deactivated and obtain a replacement card.