Answered By: Emma Hollinshead Last Updated: 15 May, 2018 Views: 524
If you are looking for market research / market share information then try the following e-resources:
1. For consumer products, probably the easiest way is to go to Passport and do a text search for the company producing the product, or the product or brand itself and load all the results.
- You can then go to Statistics section, then Company Shares or Brand Shares. This provides the market share information for global company brands.
- Company reports on Passport include a competitive positioning section which includes market share information
- You could search for company names one by one (using expert search)
- Add them to the search screen
- Use Peer Analyses (click on pie chart) to bring up the market share according to turnover
3. Some market research reports include market share:
- Datamonitor resports on Business Source Complete – industry or company profiles
Please visit us at the Help desk:
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00 term-time
09:00 - 17:00 vacation