Answered By: Emma Hollinshead
Last Updated: 15 May, 2018     Views: 46

I’m afraid that if we don’t subscribe to the journal in which the article is published, then you won’t be able to get it in print or online.

You can apply for an Inter-library Loan subject to your Information Specialist's approval.

If you need some help finding relevant information for your coursework, please come first to the Library Help desk to ask for assistance or contact your Information Specialist for an appointment.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Please visit us at the Help desk:
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00 term-time
09:00 - 17:00 vacation