Answered By: Emma Hollinshead Last Updated: 11 Nov, 2020 Views: 18381
Answered By: Emma Hollinshead
Last Updated: 11 Nov, 2020 Views: 18381
You can renew your Library books from anywhere with Internet access:
- Go to My Library Record.
- Log-in with your University username and password.
- Select the items you want to renew by selecting the box in the renew column.
- Click Renew selected button.
- If you are successful a new date will appear. Remember to make a note of the new date.
- If you are not successful for any reason, e.g. a book is reserved by someone else, it will tell you on screen the renewal has not happened.
If this is the case you will need to return the book on its original due date.
Have a look at this video on how to renew books online:
Please ask staff if you have any difficulties with renewing books or email email@example.com