Answered By: Emma Hollinshead Last Updated: 15 May, 2018 Views: 285
Answered By: Emma Hollinshead
Last Updated: 15 May, 2018 Views: 285
- Use Library SmartSearch to do a title or keyword search for the book you are looking for
- If it's a book which is kept in the Library, then make a note of the numbers and the letters of the class number
- Check that the books has a Status of Available.
- If so, go to the floor on which you will find the book
- If not, select Place Reservation to reserve the book
- If it's an e-book, follow the e-book link to read the book online
Please ask staff if you need any help!
Please visit us at the Help desk:
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00 term-time
09:00 - 17:00 vacation