Answered By: Emma Hollinshead Last Updated: 08 Mar, 2021 Views: 334
Answered By: Emma Hollinshead
Last Updated: 08 Mar, 2021 Views: 334
COVID19 8TH MARCH UPDATE
Reservations are now collected from the Reception during weekdays, from 9.00am till 16.45.
- If you've reserved a book, you'll get an email (sent to your Aston email address) to let you know that the book is ready for you to collect.
- You can pick up your reserved book anytime the Library is open but you will need your uniCARD to borrow the book
- Go to the Library Ground Floor area, near the Help Point.
- Look for the book on the shelves under your family name.
- Get the book off the shelf and issue it using the self-service facilities in that area.
If you have any problems, please just ask a member of Library staff.