Answered By: Dave Palmer Last Updated: 07 Aug, 2020 Views: 73
From Monday 10 August the Library will once again be open for study, Monday – Thursday 10:00-16:00.
Details of our up-to-date opening hours can be found on our website.
While in the Library you will be able to find a place to study, access a computer and have limited access to black and white printers.
If you need a book take a look at SmartSearch. If the book is only available in print you can place a request via our book collection service and if you need to return a book please drop your book off in the external drop box.
Please help us to keep everyone safe. There are few things we need to share with you before you arrive:
- We have worked to implement social distanced study spaces which has reduced our capacity. Numbers in the building will be monitored by library gates, to enter or exit you will need to swipe your university ID card at the gates. Once we have reached capacity we will operate a one in one out system. Without your ID card you will not be able to enter the library.
- We ask you to observe our social distancing measures and follow the signage at each study space.
- It is strongly recommended that you wear a face covering when in the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and cleaning stations will be available for you to clean the computer you use before you start and after you’ve finished.
- Follow staff guidance and signage about where to go and how to move through the building.
- Please note that the air conditioning in the building will NOT be operating while the building is open. We recommend that you bear this in mind and bring sufficient clothing for warm and cold temperatures outside of our usual environment.
If you have any questions before you arrive or while you are in the Library get in touch with us via LiveChat, email email@example.com or call 0121 204 4525.