Answered By: Emma Hollinshead Last Updated: 27 Jun, 2020 Views: 393
From Monday 22nd June 2020 between 12:00 - 14:00 Monday - Thursday the Library will be operating a book collection service for print books provided that:
- The book is already in our Library collection
- There are loanable copies showing as available on Library SmartSearch
The book collection service will enable you to obtain a copy of a print book by requesting it online then picking it up in the foyer. What you will need to do is:
- Check its availability on Library SmartSearch.
- If there are printed copies showing as available then you should complete the book collection request form with the details and submit it to the Library.
- You will get an email when it is ready and a link to book a collection slot.
- Once you have booked a slot you should follow the instructions for collection in your confirmation email.
Please note that you will only be allowed access to the Library foyer to collect your request during your 15 minute collection slot.