Answered By: Lydia Matheson Last Updated: 02 Oct, 2018 Views: 672
During term time, Group Study Rooms on the Ground and Second Floors of the Library and some on the Second Floor of the Main Building can be booked by all registered Aston University students.
The Library group study rooms are: L014, L017 or L018 (Ground Floor); L207, L208, L209 (Second Floor).
The Main Building group study rooms are: MB203, MB205, MB208 (MB Second Floor, East)
- Each room has a maximum capacity. Please check the room information when you book.
- Slots are available between Monday-Friday, 09:00-21:00
- After 21:00, and at the weekends, these rooms are available for groups on a first-come, first-served basis
- You can book online anytime during term, up to 1 day in advance, but bookable slots are only released 14 days in advance, to minimise cancellations
- Your group can book a maximum of two, one hour slots per week
- These rooms are available to all registered Aston University students
- There is a presentation screen that can be used with a laptop, in each of the Library bookable group study rooms (except for L014).
- You can request a HDMI cable from Library Help Point or Reception and will need to return it before you leave.
Please visit us at the Help desk:
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00 term-time
09:00 - 17:00 vacation