Answered By: Anne Perkins Last Updated: 15 May, 2018 Views: 134
Answered By: Anne Perkins
Last Updated: 15 May, 2018 Views: 134
You can renew your Library books from anywhere with Internet access by doing the following:
- Go to My Library Record.
- Log-in with your university username and password.
- Select the items you want to renew by checking the box in the renew column.
- Click Renew selected button. If you want to renew everything click the Renew all button.
- If you are successful a new date will appear. Remember to make a note of the new date.
- If you are not successful for any reason, e.g. a book is reserved by someone else, it will tell you on screen the renewal has not happened. If this is the case you will need to return the book on its original due date.
- Can I also extend the rental of the book in the actual library? Also is there a limit to how many times I can renew the 7 day period?
Please visit us at the Help desk:
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00 term-time
09:00 - 17:00 vacation