Answered By: Lydia Matheson Last Updated: 03 Feb, 2017 Views: 130
Answered By: Lydia Matheson
Last Updated: 03 Feb, 2017 Views: 130
- If you've reserved a book, you'll get an email (sent to your Aston email address) to let you know that the book is ready for you to collect.
- You can pick up your reserved book anytime the Library is open but you will need your uniCARD to borrow the book
- Go to the Library Ground Floor Short Loan and Reservations area.
- Look for the book on the shelves under your family name.
- Get the book off the shelf and issue it using the self-service facilities in that area.
If you have any problems, please just ask a member of Library staff.