Answered By: Lydia Matheson Last Updated: 15 May, 2018 Views: 312
Answered By: Lydia Matheson
Last Updated: 15 May, 2018 Views: 312
- If you've reserved a book, you'll get an email (sent to your Aston email address) to let you know that the book is ready for you to collect.
- You can pick up your reserved book anytime the Library is open but you will need your uniCARD to borrow the book
- Go to the Library Ground Floor area, near the Help Point.
- Look for the book on the shelves under your family name.
- Get the book off the shelf and issue it using the self-service facilities in that area.
If you have any problems, please just ask a member of Library staff.
Please visit us at the Help desk:
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00 term-time
09:00 - 17:00 vacation