Answered By: Andrew Doyle Last Updated: 15 May, 2019 Views: 21
To save and tag content, download eBook PDFs and export images you are required to register for a personalised Elsevier account after you have logged into ClinicalKey via OpenAthens. To register for a personalised account you are only required to complete a short online form.
If you already have an account to use an Elsevier product linked to your Aston University email (SCOPUS etc.) you do not need to register and only need to follow 'Step 2' guidance below.
Step 1) Log in to ClinicalKey
- Select 'Log in' in the top right hand corner of the ClinicalKey homescreen.
- Select 'OpenAthens Login' on the right hand side of the screen.
- Find Aston University by entering 'aston' in the 'Find your organisation' bar on the right hand side of the screen and select 'Aston University' when the University's name and logo appears on the screen.
- Enter your Aston University username and password when prompted.
Step 2) To register for a ClinicalKey account:
- Select 'Register' in the top right hand corner of the ClinicalKey homescreen.
- Complete the short registration form.
- Once you have completed this process ClinicalKey will remember your personalised account details each time you log in via OpenAthens (see Step 1). When you log in to ClinicalKey your name should appear in the top right hand corner of the ClinicalKey home screen.
Please be aware that a small number of ClinicalKey eBooks are read online only.
Please contact the library if you experience issues using ClinicalKey or you would like to find out more on how to use the useful features of this resource.
Key healthcare resources and supporting information can also be found here: https://libguides.aston.ac.uk/medicine/clinicalresources