Answered By: Emma Hollinshead Last Updated: 19 Nov, 2019 Views: 24
Normal loan rules apply when borrowing books over the vacation period. This means that if you borrow a book after term 1 finishes on 14 December 2019 it will still only be issued for 7 days if it is a 7 day loan book.
The Library will be closed on Wednesday 25 December 2019 to Wednesday 1 January 2020 inclusive. The outside book box will also be closed during this period. Because of this any books borrowed from Wednesday 18 December onwards will be due back on Thursday 2 January, unless it is recalled by another student.
- Check your Aston email regularly to see if any of your books have been recalled
- Fines will be charged on overdue recalled books
- Fines will not be charged on days the Library is closed (25 December - 1 January)
- Check your Library Record at https://library.aston.ac.uk/patroninfo and regularly renew your books during the vacation period
- Return any Library books you don't need before you go
- Renew them each week via your Library Record
- Post them back if recalled, to arrive before 24 December or after 1 January. Books posted should be sent to Library Services, Aston University, Aston Triangle, Birmingham. B4 7ET
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us on email@example.com
Please visit us at the Help desk:
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00 term-time
09:00 - 17:00 vacation