Answered By: Lydia Matheson Last Updated: 13 Apr, 2017 Views: 31
If you're going away for the Easter break then normal 7 day loan periods apply.
Remember! Books can still be reserved by other people and are still subject to recall.
- Return books to the Library before you go
- Don’t leave books in accommodation or take them abroad
- Check – is there an e-book?
No books will be due back when the Library building is closed from Friday 14th April to Tuesday 18th April inclusive and no fines will apply on closed dates.
You won't be able to return books during this period. Books borrowed on:
- Friday 7th April - will be due back on Wednesday 19th April
- Monday 10th April - will be due back on Wednesday 19th April
- Tuesday 11th April - will be due back on Wednesday 19th April
- Monday 24th April - will be due back on Tuesday 2nd May
Are your books due back during the Easter vacation period?
- Check your Library Record to see when your book is due back
- Renew the book if it hasn't been reserved in the meantime
- If the book has been reserved and you can't renew it, then you will need to return the book to the Library in person or by post. Please be aware that fines of £3.50 apply per day if the book is returned after the due date.
- Please check your Aston email frequently over the vacation period in case a book that you've borrowed gets recalled and is subject to a fine.
Enjoy the break!