Answered By: Lydia Matheson Last Updated: 27 Jan, 2017 Views: 1049
If you're going away for the Christmas break then normal 7 day loan periods apply.
Remember! Books can still be reserved by other people
- Return books to the Library before you go
- Don’t leave books in accommodation or take them abroad
- Check – is there an e-book?
If a 7 day loan book is taken out on:
- Monday 12th December it will be due back on Monday 19th December
- Tuesday 13th December it will be due back Tuesday 20th December
- Wednesday 14th December it will be due back on Wednesday 21st December
- Thursday 15th December it will be due back on Thursday 22nd December
- Friday 16th December – Thursday 22nd December it will be due back on Tuesday 3rd January
No books will be due back when the Library building is closed from Friday 23rd December 2016 to Monday 2nd January 2017 inclusive and no fines will apply on closed dates. You won't be able to return books during this period.
Are your books due back 3rd - 9th January?
- Check your Library Record to see when your book is due back
- Renew the book if it hasn't been reserved in the meantime
- If the book has been reserved and you can't renew it, then you will need to return the book to the Library in person or by post. Please be aware that fines of £3.50 apply per day if the book is returned after the due date.
- Please check your Aston email frequently over the vacation period in case a book that you've borrowed gets recalled and is subject to a fine.
Enjoy the break!
Please visit us at the Help desk:
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00 term-time
09:00 - 17:00 vacation