Answered By: Lydia Matheson Last Updated: 18 Mar, 2016 Views: 136
If you're going away for the Easter break then please:
- Don't leave books that you don't need in your accommodation (or anywhere you can't get hold of them)
- Please return them to the Library before you go away
- Don't take books abroad in case someone reserves the books and you need to return them
- Remember that books are not issued for the whole of the Easter vacation so will need to be renewed where possible (or returned if recalled for another Library user)
No books will be due back when the Library building is closed from Friday 25 – Tuesday 29 March inclusive and no fines will apply on closed dates. You won't be able to return books during this period. If a 1 day loan book is taken out on Thursday 24th March it will be due back on Wednesday 30th March.
Are your books due back 21st March – 11th April?
- Check your Library Record to see when your book is due back
- Renew the book if it hasn't been reserved in the meantime
- If the book has been reserved and you can't renew it, then you will need to return the book to the Library in person or by post. Please be aware that fines of £3.50 apply per day if the book is returned after the due date.
- Please check your Aston email frequently over the vacation period in case a book that you've borrowed gets recalled and is subject to a fine.
Please visit us at the Help desk:
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 18:00 term-time
09:00 - 17:00 vacation